A backpack vacuum cleaner is a perfect combination of comfort, convenience and efficiency. Most people do not know even about these vacuum cleaners and believe that conventional vacuum cleaners are the only option available. Backpack vacuum cleaners are designed with straps, which can be easily secured to the user’s back and shoulders and thereafter, the user can conveniently move freely while cleaning.
The first thing that comes to one’s mind is the weight of the machine. Since, it will be completely loaded on the user including the weight of the motor (which is the heaviest part) it might be a matter of concern for prospective buyers. However, one need not worry because these cleaners are not that heavy, usually weighing roughly 10 pounds and the gravitational design ensures perfect balance. Additionally, they are equipped with cooling mechanisms for the benefit and safety of the user. Further, certain models come with additional padding to provide extra comfort.
Although, backpack vacuum cleaners can be used anywhere, the chief purpose is to clean outdoor areas and those crammed spaces, which are difficult to reach. When you go to the movies, after it’s over you see the staff coming in to clean the theatre. Next time notice the cleaner they use – most of them use backpack vacuum cleaners because it can easily reach between the chairs and the aisles. Since, it is portable and easy-to-handle, most vehicles like trains, subways and airplanes due to their space restrictions also use these cleaners.
Apart from these commercial spaces, one can conveniently use it at home to clean stairways. With regular vacuum cleaners, cleaning staircases can be a tedious task; on the other hand backpack vacuum cleaners make it surprisingly easy to do so. Even when using outdoors, all you need to do is plug it to an outdoor socket and get started. You can also use it for cleaning the interiors of your car.
- Light weight
- Can be strapped on easily
- The straps can be easily adjusted to fit any body type
- Four degrees of filtration
- Installed with micro-filtering mechanism
- Extremely powerful suction
- Cleans the most minute grime and dirt
- Saves time
- Since you do not have to stoop down, like in regular vacuum cleaners, it is more feasible using these for better health and to prevent back problems
- Highly versatile: Apart from cleaning outdoor spaces and difficult spaces, they can also be used to clean carpets, rugs, furniture, curtains, shelves, cabinet-tops, etc.
- Not quite expensive
- Noisy: Considering its tremendous suction force, it is bound to be slightly noisy. However, it is not quite unbearable. Moreover, you can always put on your headphones and listen to some music while vacuuming.
- Not battery operated: It might be a little off-putting for some that these vacuum cleaners run on electricity because not everyone might have the provision of power sockets in the required places.
Weighing all the pros and cons, the former definitely gives more reason to purchase a backpack vacuum cleaner rather than its upright counterparts.